- (1) jar Cent'Anni Puttanesca or your favorite Cent'Anni sauce
- (1) 14"/16" store-bought fresh dough (i.e. Tiseos or Wewalka sheets) or your own homemade pizza dough
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano or Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella torn into pieces
Pre-Heat oven to 450
Spread dough on pizza pan
Spread 8 oz. sauce over dough
Sprinkle layer of Parmigiano or Romano onto the sauce
Sprinkle shredded mozzarella over the Parmigiano
Dot with fresh mozzarella pieces
Cook 5 minutes then check bottom of crust for doneness
Cook 4-6 minutes more or until crust is golden & firm
*Be sure to check directions of your store-bought pizza dough to verify temperature & cooking time.
Gluten-free? No problem.
Try Pizza di Cent'Anni with your favorite gluten-free dough or Cauliflower crust
. Be sure to read & follow label directions accordingly.